2nd Technology Transfer for Biologics – 2nd Technology Transfer for Biologics
Once you have established biologic efficacy and safety in early clinical material, your company’s real challenges are only beginning. Replicating the synthesis and bioanalysis of your biologic at different settings and among licensing or manufacturing partners introduces the risk of facility-based errors. And in order to commercialize your biologic, production volumes must be upscaled so intensely that new problems not encountered at smaller clinical volumes may severely hinder your timelines.
ExL Events’ 2nd annual Technology Transfer for Biologics conference recognizes that every instance of technology transfer succeeds or fails based on transparency of communications and the skill of the project manager. Exclusive case studies from industry leaders can help you guarantee biologic quality and accelerate to commercial stages after method transfer. No other event focuses so specifically on the essential skill sets required for team-based biologics quality assurance during and after method transfer!
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Special insights into maintaining biologics quality when working in developing countries
- Clarification regarding the receiving site’s responsibility for an originator site’s quality control
- Case studies examining the latest advances and limitations in aseptic fill-finish procedures
- Strategies to overcome the method testing challenges encountered during internal expansions
- An entirely unique learning and networking forum — no other conferences focuses so thoroughly on this topic!
Who Should Attend
Pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device professionals responsible for:
- Technology Transfer
- Method Development/Method Transfer
- Technical Operations
- Technical Science
- Process Operations
- Biologics Outsourcing
- Biologics Strategy
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
This event may also be of interest to:
- Aseptic Fill-Finish Vendors
- Central Labs
- Regulatory Consultants
- Supply Chain Facilitators