9th Clinical Quality Oversight Forum – 9th Clinical Quality Oversight Forum
ExL’s 9th Clinical Quality Oversight Forum focuses on ensuring trial integrity by effectively assessing, optimizing and managing the quality of clinical vendors and sites. This forum acts as the annual gathering for clinical quality, operations, management and audit professionals to engage and candidly share their experiences, struggles, obstacles, and achievements when working with varying clinical partners including CROs and investigator sites. Learn from this experienced group and take away proven, results-driven, risk-based strategies for optimizing your company’s clinical vendor and site oversight approach.
Director and Head of Vendor Management,
UCB BIOSCIENCES INC.
INDUSTRY SURVEY RESULTS: CRO OVERSIGHT EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPACT
Benchmarking and Understanding the Industry’s CRO Oversight Practices, Their Impact, and Effectiveness With New Industry Research Results
Kenneth A. Getz, MBA,
Chairman, CISCRP; Director of Sponsored Research,
TUFTS CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF DRUG DEVELOPMENT
CLINICAL PERFORMANCE PARTNERS, INC.
REAL CASE STUDIES OF AVOIDABLE FAILURES
Examining Fundamental Failures by Top CROs Identified Through Audits, and How Effective Oversight Would Have Prevented Them
Sharon Reinhard, M.S.,
Clinical Compliance Solutions, Consultant on Assignment,
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Learn from the industry’s leading clinical operations and quality experts as they candidly share their experiences, strategies, and guidance for selecting and managing your clinical partners to ensure compliance and maximize performance.
- Benchmark your clinical quality oversight strategy against other similar-sized companies to ensure your approach is optimal and effective.
- Integrate a risk-based, resource-optimizing approach for effective selection, monitoring and long-term management of your clinical vendors and sites.
- Position your trial for success by ensuring your clinical vendors and sites are inspection ready with the latest tools, technologies and audit strategies.
- Design your own agenda and choose your preferred learning environment with the selection of interactive workshops, session tracks, educational presentations, dynamic panels, interactive roundtables and ample networking opportunities.
This event is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies; CROs; and other clinical service providers who have responsibilities in the following areas: