Featured Speakers: 5th Promotional Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices
Thursday July 13th, 2017
ExL Events is hosting the 5th Annual Promotional Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices conference on October 16–17, 2017 at the Wyndham Hamilton Park in Florham Park, NJ. Here, we take a look at the conference’s impressive list of featured speakers!
- Cynthia Akue, Promotional Planner, ALLERGAN
- Sergio Alegre, Vice President, Global Compliance, VERTICAL PHARMACEUTICALS
- Jill Charbonneau, Director, Regulatory Affairs, AdProm, Product Launch and Labeling, MARATHON PHARMACEUTICALS
- Masha Chestukhin, Senior Manager, North America Compliance, SANOFI
- Howard Dorfman, Senior Corporate Counsel, EDGE THERAPEUTICS
- David Jacobs, Assistant General Counsel, Commercial Brands, DAIICHI SANKYO
- Sameer Lal, Senior Vice President, INDEGENE
- Nellie Mamuya, Quality and Compliance Manager, KEDRION BIOPHARMA
- Anthony Molloy, Vice President, Legal and Compliance, PACIRA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Doreen Morgan, Vice President, U.S. Regulatory Affairs, LEO PHARMA
- Scott Morrison, Global Biosimilars Medical Review Lead, PFIZER
- Leslie North, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS
- Ana Rasack, Regulatory Affairs Associate, HELSINN THERAPEUTICS
- Josephine Secnik, Director, Ad/Promo Regulatory Affairs, ELI LILLY
- Keri Shugrue, Senior Project Manager, Promotion Materials Compliance Manager, SUNOVION
- Amy Van Sant, Director, Regulatory Advertising and Promotion, JANSSEN
- Gary Wieczorek, Director, Regulatory Affairs, U.S. Ad/Promo, ABBVIE
As we get closer to the conference’s date, check the faculty page for an up-to-date list of speakers right here!
Promotional review professionals have been challenged by many new regulatory developments in the last four years, due to the rapid growth of social media as a marketing platform, the popularization of online regulatory submission, and the still-growing shockwaves from 1st Amendment court decisions about off-label communication.
This year’s conference convenes industry experts from AbbVie, Allergan, Daiichi Sankyo, Eli Lilly, Leo Pharma, Pacira, Pfizer, Sanofi, Sunovion, and more. Speakers will provide all-new insights in response to audience requests on topics including proper outreach to managed markets, adaptive website review techniques, and ensuring promotional compliance with FDAMA 114. Attendees will come away with the skills to optimize their PRC roster, teamwork, and speed.
- For business development and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Eric Morrin, Senior Business Manager, at 212-400-6228 or email@example.com.
- Do you have a question or comment that you would like addressed at this event? Would you like to get involved as a speaker or discussion leader? Please contact Production Team Leader Matt Greenbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs