Final Week — Early Bird Prices Expiring for Bioavailability Summit!
Tuesday February 6th, 2018
There’s still time to reserve your seat and get the best pricing for the 7th Drug Formulation, Solubility & Bioavailability Summit (March 26–28, Boston). We want to ensure that you have the BEST rate possible — but hurry, this exclusive rate will expire Friday, February 9!
Don’t miss our full-day seminar on advances in drug delivery; a special analysis on the use of 3D printing for new formulations; and methods for accelerating the preclinical-to-clinical data transition. All this and more from our 20+ industry leaders!
- Rakesh Dixit, Vice President, R&D, Global Head, Biologics Safety, MEDIMMUNE
- Joachim Hoechel, Head, Clinical Pharmacology, BAYER
- Keith Horspool, Vice President, Pharmaceutics, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- Wen Lin, Senior Investigator, NOVARTIS
- Robert Saklatvala, Director, Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences, MERCK
- Liping Zhou, Head, Formulation Development, RA PHARMACEUTICALS
The 7th Drug Formulation, Solubility & Bioavailability conference provides an unequaled forum for networking with decision-makers in pharma R&D. If you are interested in highlighting your skill at enabled formulation manufacturing, testing, performance modeling, or other related areas, please contact David Finkel at 917-242-3898 or email@example.com.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs