Ingredients for a Successful Disease Awareness Campaign!
Thursday March 8th, 2018
A successful disease awareness campaign will either resonate with patients about the burden of their disease or improve the way HCP educate and engage with their patients around a disease state. Educational and impactful messaging for a successful campaign requires a deep understanding of the patient’s journey and knowledge gaps about a particular disease state.
The Disease Awareness Campaigns Forum, April 4–5, in Philadelphia, will be two days for marketing, communications, and patient/HCP engagement professionals to discuss strategies for building better disease education campaigns. Here are some of the strategies the program was also designed to explore.
- Learning to inform disease state knowledge gaps through multichannel awareness platforms
- Refining patient and physicians education strategies through social media
- How to measure the impact of disease awareness campaigns
- Exploring trends shaping the development of disease awareness campaigns
Register here and use discount code C1026BlOG.
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Jonathan Mercado, Business Development Associate, at 917-932-0434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in Philadelphia in April!
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs