JUST ANNOUNCED: 7th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices West in San Francisco
Monday October 23rd, 2017
The entire ExL Events team is excited to announce that the 7th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices West conference is taking place April 23–25, 2018 in San Francisco!
The 7th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices West conference is built on a foundation providing device marketers with seven years of informative, relevant content and is attended by marketers representing device organizations of all sizes. This conference is designed to provide you with in-depth, tactical presentations that supply you with a roadmap for implementing similar programming at your organization and insights into some of the leading marketing trends impacting the industry today and in the future. This is part of the longest-running and best-attended event series of its kind — we’d love to see you there!
The 7th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices West will help you:
- Better Navigate the Evolving Healthcare Landscape — That Includes Competition With Organizations New to the Medical Device Industry
- Create Marketing That Highlights the Strengths of Your Reimbursement Model
- Develop Marketing Campaigns That Work on a Global Scale and Can Be Customized to Unique Markets
- Address Concerns Over Cybersecurity
- Better Understand How the Changing Regulatory Climate Impacts You and Your Role
- Customize Content Depending on If You’re Reaching a Clinical or Financial Target
- Build Out a Social Media Strategy to Increase Exposure to Relevant Customers
- Demonstrate Value to Internal Digital-Naysayers
…and this is just the beginning!
Reserve your seat online today and take advantage of our Early Bird discount to save $200 off the standard registration rate if you book before March 9, 2018.
Also, if you haven’t already done so, consider signing up for our complimentary webinar where Alma Salazar, Associate Director of Marketing at Align Technology, explains how Align Technology set out to change teen behavior from “I want braces” to “I want Invisalign treatment.”
Click here to register. This webinar is taking place on Wednesday, November 1 from 2–3 pm EDT.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs