JUST ANNOUNCED: The 9th Annual Proactive GCP Compliance Conference, March 2018 in Philly!
Wednesday November 1st, 2017
Everyone at ExL Events is excited to announce that our 9th Annual Proactive GCP Compliance Conference will take place on March 19–21 at the Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel. Now in its ninth year, ExL’s Proactive GCP Compliance conference continues to act as the annual forum for both senior-level clinical quality and clinical operations executives to gather, learn and discuss strategies to achieve and maintain global GCP compliance. Join us to learn how to effectively build quality risk management approaches into your clinical operations to optimize research, maintain GCP compliance, contain costs and ensure patient safety.
Some topics that we are considering for the upcoming conference include:
- Examining the Global Regulatory Environment and the Impact on GCP
- Ensuring Data Integrity Across All Stakeholders and Processes
- Operationalizing Risk-Based Monitoring
- Achieving a Constant State of Inspection Readiness
- Implementing an Effective Quality Risk Management System
- Having an Inspection-Ready Trial Master File
- Measuring Quality and Tracking Data to Mitigate Risk
- Developing a Proactive Risk Management Plan
- Optimizing Education and Training to Ensure Compliance
We are currently shaping the agenda and would love to hear from you!
- What are the GCP-related topics of most concern?
- Where are you facing challenges?
- How would you like to improve your clinical quality and risk management operations?
Click here to let Senior Event Director, Kristen Hunter, know you’d be open to a brief call to share your thoughts and experiences. You can also discuss the possibility of sharing your expertise as a member of the speaking faculty — if that is of interest to you.
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies; CROs; and other clinical trial service providers whose responsibilities involve the following:
The event is also relevant to clinical QA, compliance and operations professionals from:
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs