2nd Patient Experience Conference – 2nd Patient Experience Conference
The 2nd Patient Experience Conference will provide an exploratory view into patient and customer experience strategies while serving as an ideal meeting and networking place for leaders to collaborate on common challenges.
This event will focus on strategies, and key on how to integrate the patient experience into organizational culture and daily business. It will also strengthen your strategy on Patient Engagement and how to best incorporate the patient experience into drug development process. You will learn from leaders in the industry and obtain better practices to bring back to your organization.
Join us for engaging sessions on analyzing patient behaviors, going beyond survey results, empowering patients, enhancing the employee experience and improving your business.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Develop a strategy that is patient-driven and makes processes easier while optimizing the human touch in the patient experience.
- Gain insights into patient engagement strategies from other companies along with FDA interaction, from consumer representatives.
- Learn about the different technologies, strategies, and data collection activities and platforms being implemented.
- Develop a new way of thinking and true innovation in the marketplace.
- Analyze how others are closing the gap to connect patients into work streams.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from health systems, pharmaceutical companies and device manufacturers with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Patient Experience (PX)
- Customer/Patient Care
- Patient Engagement
- Customer Experience (CX)
- User Experience (UX)
- Marketing/Marketing Communications
- Consumer/Customer Insights
- Clinical Education/Staff Development
- Public Relations (PR)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Community Relations
- Patient Navigation
- Patient Experience Design
- Patient Advocacy
- Patient Safety
- Patient Liaison
- Patient Services
- Product/Program Management
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Centricity
- Market Access
- Customer Excellence
- Digital Marketing
- Patient Retention
- Marketing Analytics
- User Design
- Operational Excellence/Service Excellence
In addition, this conference is of interest to:
- HC Clinical Transformation Companies
- Internal Relations Teams
- Legal/Privacy Teams
- Engagement/Analytics Service Providers
- Patient Advisory Services
- Law Firms
- Consultants and Strategic Advisors
- Translation Services