7:00PM – 8:00PM
HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVE THINK TANKTackle Challenges Facing the Industry to Advance Successful Partnerships with ACOs and IDNs
In an ever-changing marketplace, ACOs and IDNs must adapt to face the pressing issues with which they are challenged. By understanding the environment of a provider, ACOs and IDNs can accomplish a mutually beneficial partnership.
This custom built occasion brings together bright minds representing the highest levels of leadership from the healthcare industry. The panel focuses on improving your understanding of the impact of healthcare delivery costs and payment models while provoking conversations that matter.
Recognize and discuss challenges with ACO and IDN leaders to better serve their needs and gain insights to safeguard your partnerships in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
- Leverage an enhanced understanding of ongoing adaptations of ACOs and IDNs
- Identify common areas partnerships should address to improve population health
- Analyze factors for assessing compatibility and the viability of partnering with a particular ACO or IDN
- Explore the stressors and challenges of ACO and IDN executives and essential solutions and support you should provide
- Get a walkthrough of a winning value proposition by understanding what providers
Alan Gilbert, Vice President, Growth, LUMIRADX
Daniel McCabe, M.D., CEO, ARIZONA CONNECTED CARE ACO
Michael Lombard, CEO, CORNERSTONE HOSPITAL SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA
George Hong, National Medical Director, DaVita Medical ACO, DAVITA MEDICAL GROUP
Michael Hunt, CEO/President, ST. VINCENT’S HEALTH PARTNERS, INC.
Andre Berger, CEO, NACO MSO LLC