Prepare for Inspections With the 4th European Clinical Trials Inspection Readiness Summit
Tuesday February 13th, 2018
You might not have an inspection in two weeks, but if you did, are you prepared? ExL Events’ 4th Clinical Trial Inspection Readiness Summit is in three months, and our expert speaking faculty will help ensure you and your teams are prepared for your next inspection.
At this annual event, you will explore detailed examinations of how to handle an actual inspection, discover how to integrate technology validation into inspection readiness procedures, learn to implement the requirements of ICH E6 R2 within trial management and other related systems, select a vendor that matches the sponsor’s culture, discuss case studies, mock inspections and much more!
We invite you to download the brochure here and join your colleagues at the summit! Take advantage of this learning and networking opportunity!
Register today to save 15% off standard pricing rates with Discount Code C1018BLOG.
Would you like to learn more about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities? Contact Christopher Summa at email@example.com or 917-932-0432.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Understand the different perspectives of inspection readiness and how they can be used to improve clinical operations
- Explore systems and methodologies that promote and guarantee compliance with all inspecting agencies and their respective regulations
- Improve oversight and communication to ensure trials are organised and conducted to protect study participants’ rights, safety and welfare
- Utilise metrics from past inspections to foster the intelligent design of procedures and to assist in identifying trends that improve and encourage inspection readiness
- Convert inspection readiness from a singular activity to an organisational culture that assures quality, compliance and successful clinical trials
Join the 4th European Clinical Trials Inspection Readiness Summit and inspire an organisational culture that prioritises inspection readiness as integral to the success of your organisation. Unfavourable inspection findings can delay trials, result in costly corrective measures and shut down drug development. Concentrating on more areas of inspection readiness — such as metrics, data integrity and technology — can guarantee findings are never a surprise.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs