9th Proactive GCP Compliance – 9th Proactive GCP Compliance
Now in its ninth year, Exl’s Proactive GCP Compliance conference continues to act as the annual forum for both senior-level clinical quality and clinical operations executives to gather, learn and discuss strategies to achieve and maintain global GCP compliance. Join us to learn how to effectively build quality risk management approaches into your clinical operations to optimize research, maintain GCP compliance, contain costs and ensure patient safety.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- This is the original GCP event and the only event with a longstanding history of delivering quality education and attracting a senior-level audience comprised of clinical quality, compliance, and operations professionals with the power to influence industry change.
- This influential event has become the annual gathering of senior-level clinical executives and acts as a candid forum to share experiences, conduct meaningful conversations and make valuable connections.
- Benefit from educational sessions on topics identified through intensive industry research to be the most critical issues surrounding and barriers to achieving GCP compliance, including identifying risk indicators, measuring compliance, risk-based monitoring, inspection readiness, quality by design, vendor oversight, clinical CAPAs, quality systems implementation and much more.
- Case study presentations from renowned industry leaders spearheading the development and implementation of proactive risk-based approaches to managing quality in clinical research, representing companies of all sizes.
- Customizable agenda allows you to choose your preferred topics and learning environment with interactive workshops, session tracks, educational presentations, interactive panels, intimate roundtables and ample networking opportunities.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies; CROs; and other clinical trial service providers whose responsibilities involve the following:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Clinical Quality Assurance (CQA)
- Clinical Quality Control (CQC)
- Clinical Trial Operations/Management
- Clinical Research
- Quality Management/ Global Quality Management
- Compliance/Global Compliance
- Data Management/Systems Operations
- Clinical Monitoring
- Regulatory Affairs
- Safety and Risk Management/Operations
The event is also relevant to clinical QA, compliance and operations professionals from:
- Quality Service Providers and Consulting Companies
- Central, Imaging and ECG Labs
- Investigative Sites
- Data Management and Software Vendors
- Safety Reporting Vendors
9th Proactive GCP Compliance
Join the 9th Proactive GCP Compliance Conference to learn how to effectively build quality risk management approaches into your clinical operations.
3549 Chestnut Street
9th Proactive GCP Compliance