14th PR & Communications Summit – 14th PR & Communications Summit
As a PR communicator within life science industry, you have a lot on your plate, with (sometimes untrue) stories being shared around the clock. Instead of proactively working with the media to highlight the positive work your company does, you may feel like the bulk of your work is reactionary as you determine how to best respond to false claims, negative stories, and the industries overall negative perception. You are charged with trying to position your organization in a positive light and must balance the urge to set the record straight with the risk of appearing like you’re being defensive.
Built on a foundation of fourteen years of informative, relevant content and attended by communicators representing all segments of the healthcare ecosystem, the 13th PR & Communications Summit. This conference is designed to provide you with in-depth, tactical presentations that provide you with a roadmap to implementing similar programming at your organization and insights into some of the leading healthcare trends impacting the industry today and in the future. This unique format allows you to leave the conference with a game plan for when you return to the office and a forward-looking ideology that can help shape your long-term communications strategy.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Demonstrate value to the media and general public to increase understanding on how drug prices are set
- Collaborate with other life science organizations to improve the industry’s current reputation
- Join industry vets and up-and-comers to share best practices for reputation management
- Weigh the pros and cons of participating in a conversation that includes negative or incorrect information
- Participate in the industry’s leading event that provides you with unparalleled networking opportunities, insights you can’t get anywhere else, and access to vendors and solution providers who can help you develop and execute communications strategies that stand out for all the right reasons
Who Should Attend
Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Public Relations Practitioners whose responsibilities include:
- Communications: Corporate, Brand, Internal, External, Integrated, Multi-Channel
- Public/Media Relations
- Public/Government Affairs
- Public Policy
- Community/Advocacy Relations
This event is also of interest to agencies and other vendors that support those who work in public relations, public affairs, and communication roles at life sciences companies such as communications agencies, publications, and data analytics firms.