14th PR & Communications Summit – 14th PR & Communications Summit
The role of a communicator is becoming more complex, as the demand for transparency increases, the public expects a response within hours (if not minutes) and social media amplifies everyone’s voice. Communication is especially difficult in the healthcare sector, where regulatory guidelines make it difficult to respond in real-time and trust continues to dwindle.
Built on a foundation of fourteen years of informative, relevant content and attended by communicators representing all segments of the healthcare ecosystem, the 14th PR & Communications Summit is designed to help you address these challenges, expect the unexpected, and proactively prepare for challenges that are sure to be in your future. This is the only event of its kind, and its thoughtful content developed by our expert advisory board allows you to leave the conference with a game plan for when you return to the office and a forward-looking ideology that can help shape your long-term communications strategy.
Thank you to our 2018 Advisory Board Members:
- Cathy Cantone, Senior Director, Public Relations, Immunology and Inflammation, CELGENE
- Karen Carolonza, Managing Partner, GREEN ROOM COMMUNICATIONS
- Kim Fox, Communications Leader, Strategic Platforms and Enterprise Scientific Policy, Office of the Chief Medical Officer, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Staci Gouveia, Senior Director, Commercial Communications, MALLINCKRODT PHARMACEUTICALS
- Tom Jones, Senior Vice President, Director, NY Healthcare Practice, KETCHUM
- Steph Koze, Managing Director, W2O
- Wendy Lund, CEO, GCI HEALTH
- Ambre Morley, Senior Director, Product Communications and Patient Relations, NOVO NORDISK
- Sara Pellegrino, Senior Director of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, AMICUS THERAPEUTICS
- Tierney Saccavino, Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, ACORDA THERAPEUTICS
- Buddy Scalera, Senior Director of Content Strategy, THE MEDICINES COMPANY
- Mary Kathryn Steel, Corporate Communications, ABBVIE
Who Should Attend
Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Public Relations Practitioners whose responsibilities include:
- Communications: Corporate, Brand, Internal, External, Integrated, Multi-Channel
- Public/Media Relations
- Public/Government Affairs
- Public Policy
- Community/Advocacy Relations
This event is also of interest to agencies and other vendors that support those who work in public relations, public affairs, and communication roles at life sciences companies such as communications agencies, publications, and data analytics firms.