2nd Real-World Evidence Forum – 2nd Real-World Evidence Forum
Real-world evidence can provide key insights that will help drive down medical costs, as well as improve both product safety and effectiveness. Unfortunately, the relevance and validity of user collected and practiced based real-world data is a challenge within the clinical health industry. If real-world data isn’t properly analyzed it can be tricky to utilize successfully. Companies must have an in-depth understanding of the data landscape and how to assess real-world data sources, analytics and applications to build real-world data platforms.
Proving safety and effectiveness through a randomized clinical trial no longer secure success and profitability of a drug or device. Companies must now demonstrate evidence of successful real-world outcomes to distinguish their products in an aggressive environment. While also fulfilling requests of regulators, insurance companies, healthcare providers, and patients.
The Real-World Evidence Forum, taking place on July 10-11, 2017 in Philadelphia, will bring together clinical health professionals to address how to operationalize the process of collecting real-world data. Our expert staff will discuss how to utilize real-world evidence to demonstrate both clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of your product. Attendees will gain a better understanding of how electronic data sources are changing the way real world data is being collected. This conference will offer attendees insight on how real-world evidence will help decrease costs and development timelines, define innovative outcomes, and minimize the number of patients exposed to less useful medications.
||John A. Bardi, Vice President – Government Affairs Advocacy and Digital Medicines Business Development, OTSUKA
||Jane Fang, Research and Development Information Head for Clinical Biologics, ASTRAZENECA/MEDIMMUNE
||Elizabeth MacLean, PharmD., Ph.D., Director Global Health and Values/US Outcomes and Evidence – Oncology, PFIZER INC.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Discuss how the industry is transforming the drug development process through the use of real-world evidence
- Learn to operationalize the process of collecting real-world data
- Utilize real-world evidence to demonstrate both clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of your product
- Discover how electronic data sources are changing the way real-world data is being composed
- Examine the need for greater data sharing practices and transparency of methods when used for regulatory decision-making
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Real-World Evidence
- Phase IV
- Post Market Surveillance
- Late Phase
- Medical Affairs
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Clinical Development
- Global Medical Affairs
- Observational Research
- HEOR / GHEOR
- Patient Safety Surveillance
- Clinical Trial Design and Management
- Data Management Operational Support
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Safety
- Patient-Reported Outcomes
This event is also of interest to:
- Clinical Trial Management Software Providers
2nd Real-World Evidence Forum
The Real-World Evidence Forum will provide in-depth industry knowledge on operationalizing the use of real-world data.
2nd Real-World Evidence Forum