Risk Management Plan Summit – Risk Management Plan Summit
Globally, risk management leaders are continually challenged by a plethora of issues. The realm of RMP regulations from country to country are different and they are often ambiguous and riddled with disparate timelines and expectations. Even where there is certainty, overlapping regulatory authorities may also have conflicting expectation that it is up to RMP professionals to resolve. The changes in 2017 to EMA’s Module V and Module XVI present a new level of complexity. The complicated work for RMP is further compounded by the introduction of new regulations in an increasing number of countries.
The need for education and professional development for RMP leaders has never been greater. This is why we are launching the inaugural RMP Summit in October 2017. This summit will provide the knowledge that RMP professionals to ensure compliance as well as the skill sets and tools they must have to lead the implementation, management and harmonisation of RMPs for globally dispersed teams.
This summit will be pivotal to the development and successful planning and execution of compliant RMPs as well as improving drug safety and patient outcomes. This two-day educational event will showcase best practices and lessons learned in order to ensure delegates are informed, equipped and otherwise prepared to implement RMPs and become better leaders. Additionally, participants will learn about trends, innovative approaches, guiding principles and proven strategies related to technology, evaluation, communication, assessment and much more.
We hope that you will join your peers and foremost experts, industry-leading risk management leaders and preeminent thinkers who comprise our esteemed speaking faculty for this landmark RMP event.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Get updates on regulations globally including EMA’s GVP Modules V and XVI
- Incorporate an app/technological tool as a medium to monitor and track activities at the local level
- Implement and harmonise on a global scale from a regional or centralised model with cross-functional teams
- Tailor communications to the needs of specific patients with disparate backgrounds
- Evaluate drug safety and patient outcomes and incorporate analysis into modifications
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professional from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Benefit/Risk Management
- Global/Regional Pharmacovigilance
- Medical Writing
- Risk Analysis/Assessment
- Global Drug/Product Safety
- Local/Regional Medical Safety
- Safety Evaluation/Reporting
- Medical Information
- Patient Safety
- Therapy Area Safety
- Integrated Medical Safety
- Safety Surveillance/Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs/Legal
- Compliance Management
- Patient Engagement
- Pre/Post Marketing
- Life Cycle Management