Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit – Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit
Pharmaceutical labeling is a continually changing field that is pertinent to a wide variety of industry professionals. Labeling is crucial when it comes to the safety of prescription drugs, and relays information needed for patients and providers. Labeling professionals are seeking new strategies to enhance the documentation process while also effectively meeting all regulatory labeling requirements.
ExL Events’ Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit will provide insights on how to manage the end-to-end process of labeling and packaging a drug. Come explore recently developed strategies regarding information from the core data sheet, the implementation of generic drug labeling, the importance of patient packaging inserts and much more! This program will feature case studies, panel sessions and engaging sessions on labeling and packaging successes and challenges.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Understand the collaborative process of labeling from the viewpoints of multiple stakeholders
- Discuss FDA updates on the implementation of generic drug labeling requirements
- Share best practices on how to manage the end-to-end process of labeling and packaging products
- Explore how to develop a robust labeling platform from the pharmaceutical and medical device perspective
- Review the product labeling processes and procedures used to establish effective label design
Who Should Attend
This conference is of interest to professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following functions:
- Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Product Safety Management
- Package Engineering/Technology
- Product Safety and Security