2nd Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit – 2nd Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit
Pharmaceutical companies are legally and ethically obligated to make available the most up to date information on how to use their products safely on the label for healthcare professionals and patients. Because the regulatory requirements, labeling is a very critical component of a product registration dossier. Once approved, it serves as the document that tells a complete story about the product. Labeling provides compressive information on a product and determines the proper treatment for the patient. Packaging plays a huge role in keeping the drug and device from contamination safe for its patients and users.
Labeling is not only one of the most complex, cross-functional processes within the pharmaceutical industry. It is one of the most common areas of inspection findings and it is critical to have an end-to-end labeling to packaging process to ensure patient safety. This year, the 2nd Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit will explore best practices to develop and enhance an end-to-end process to ensure a compliant label for your drug packaging.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Understand FDA updates on the implementation of generic drug labeling requirements
- Discuss annual reviews of CCDS; self-audit of labeling vs. CCDS
- Share best practices on how to manage the end-to-end process of labeling and packaging products
- Review the product labeling processes and procedures used to establish effective label design
- Explore challenges in CDS, carton and container labeling development
Who Should Attend
This conference is of interest to professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following functions:
- Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Product Safety Management
- Package Engineering/Technology
- Product Safety and Security