Technology Transfer For BiologicsSeptember 15th - 16th / Cambridge
Guaranteeing Quality in the Replication of Biologics R&D and Manufacturing Methods as you Expand to New Markets
Technology Transfer For Biologics – Technology Transfer For Biologics
Once you have established biologic efficacy and safety in early clinical material, your company’s real challenges are only beginning. Replicating the synthesis and bioanalysis of your biologic at different settings and among licensing or manufacturing partners introduces the risk of facility-based errors. And in order to commercialize your biologic, production volumes must be upscaled so intensely that new problems not encountered at smaller clinical volumes may severely hinder your timelines.
ExL Pharma’s Technology Transfer for Biologics conference recognizes that every instance of technology transfer succeeds or fails based on transparency of communications and the skill of the project manager. Exclusive case studies from industry leaders can help you guarantee biologic quality and accelerate to commercial stages after method transfer.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND
- The only industry event to focus exclusively on the skill sets, technical tools and team management methods required for maintaining biologic quality during and after tech-transfer. Get exactly the knowledge you need!
- Exclusive in-depth workshop exploring one of the most critical topics facing the biotech sector: “Challenges and Success Factors for Tech-Transfer to China and Other Emerging Markets”
- Multiple case studies devoted to selecting and managing relationships with CMO to assure biologic quality after tech-transfer.
- Insight into the controls and documentation necessary for regulatory compliance with multiple international agencies during biologics production and rollout
- Exclusive case studies from thought-leaders at Abbvie, Allergan, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, MedImmune, Merck, Pfizer, and more!
Who Should Attend
Managers, directors, senior directors, senior scientists, VPs and EVPs at biotech and biopharma companies responsible for:
- Technology Transfer
- Process Development
- Process Engineering
- Process Sciences
- Biotech Operations
- Technical Operations
- Manufacturing / Biomanufacturing
- Biologics Outsourcing
- Biologics Strategy
- Quality Assurance
- Vendor Management