2nd Disease Awareness Campaigns Forum: Early Bird Pricing Expires This Friday!
Tuesday February 19th, 2019
This is the last week to register at the discounted early bird rate for the 2nd Disease Awareness Campaigns Forum taking place on April 1–2 in Philadelphia. This one-of-a-kind event will serve as a platform for marketing and commutations leaders in life science to engage around best practices for building awareness campaigns. From content generation to designing multichannel engagement strategies, this is the best space to inspire innovation in the disease education realm.
Only one week left to register at the discounted Early Bird Price!
Use Priority Code 795419EM7!
Download the brochure to learn how our speaking faculty will dive into best practices on how to raise general consciousness about a particular disease or therapeutic area through a deep understanding of the patient’s journey and messaging that informs disease state knowledge gaps.
Carmine Attanasio, Senior Product Manager, Digital Myeloma, CELGENE
Paul Janczyk, Senior Manager, Disease Awareness, Corporate Strategy, EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES
Aly Cash, Associate Product Manager, NEUROPACE INC
Dr. Joshua Landy, Chief Medical Officer, FIGURE 1
Ezra Ernst, CEO, PHYSICIAN’S WEEKLY
Amanda Malm, Consumer Marketing Manager, MEDTRONIC
Ellen Gerstein, Director, Digital Content, PFIZER
Elizabeth Presson, Patient Engagement and Digital Strategy Lead, OTICON
Heidi Glasser, Senior Marketing Manager, NEUROPACE INC
Courtney Goodwin, Director of Marketing, NOTAL VISION
Denise Vosseller, Associate Director, Consumer Marketing, SAGE THERAPEUTICS
2018 Top Takeaways
- Refine patient and physician education strategies through social media and patient networks
- Measure the impact of disease awareness campaigns
- Get the skills for obtaining long-term stability answers in the shortest time possible
- Explore trends shaping the development of disease awareness campaigns
- Discuss best practices to utilize social media and market research to develop effective education campaigns
- Understand how disease state education can shape the conversation about the implications of a disease
- Learn to inform disease state knowledge gaps through multichannel awareness platforms
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs