A Message From the Co-Chairs of the 13th Partnering With ACOs & IDNs Summit
Tuesday May 14th, 2019
As the co-chairs of the 13th Partnering With ACOs & IDNs Summit, we would like to invite you to join us in Boston, on June 10–11. This year’s conference will teach attendees to utilize real-world evidence, risk-based outcomes, specialty care, and population health to strategically increase collaborations with ACOs and IDNs through tactical partnerships. Download the full agenda here.
This year’s program boasts a diverse speaking faculty of 25+?industry leaders who will discuss how to position your organization to be effective partners for a variety of health systems while remaining aligned to your program’s objectives. As co-chairs, we are excited to guide you through thought-provoking sessions focused on:
- The importance of value-based contracting from initiation, execution, and evaluation
- The risk that will result from changes in Medicare/Medicaid policy
- Leveraging patient adherence and outcomes data to demonstrate an effective care model
- Bridging IDN and payer relationships for strategic account management
- Creating a greater consistency of care across IDN sites and managing the total cost of care
- Quantifying the ACO and IDN landscape for specialty pharmacy
Our two-day event will include thought-provoking discussions and allow you to uncover the procedures for developing strategic partnerships. Register here!
We look forward to exploring these discussions with you in Boston!
Scott Berkowitz, M.D., Executive Director and Senior Medical Director Accountable Care, Johns Hopkins Medicine
Scott Hylla, Director; Health Systems—Managed Markets, Sunovion
For information on sponsoring or exhibiting, contact Arthur Butler, Business Development Manager, at 917-932-0429 or email@example.com.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs