AGENDA NOW AVAILABLE | 3rd Product Complaints Forum
Friday January 11th, 2019
We are excited to announce our agenda for the 3rd Product Complaints Forum, taking place March 25–26 in Philadelphia, is now available!
- Sharon Perez, Director, Global Medical Safety, NOVOCURE
- Bob Miller, Ph.D., Senior VP Quality, GILEAD
- Michael Hunn, QA Project Manager, DRAEGER MEDICAL INC.
- Rupesh Patel, Director, Product Quality-Product Complaints and Quality Systems, OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL
Top Reasons to Attend
- Review changes to FDA guidelines to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities and understand how and what to file
- Benchmark best practices for trending in order to maximize the results of data management systems
- Enhance the customer experience by learning how to engage with clientele and respond to their complaints effectively
- Analyze Medical Device Regulations (MDR) and understand how key changes impact the medical device sector
- Explore the impact of quality among product complaints within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors to close the complaints circle
Register today and do not miss out on this premier learning platform and networking experience.
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at this event, please contact Michael Williams at 917-258-8586 or email@example.com.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs