AGENDA RELEASED: 6th Promotional Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices — Midwest
Thursday January 31st, 2019
ExL Events is pleased to announce that the agenda has been released for the 6th Promotional Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices — Midwest, taking place May 15–17, 2019, at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago. Join industry experts at the ONLY VENUE for sharing expertise on review committee composition and leadership methods.
With so many perspectives and tight deadlines, promotional review committees are tough to manage, even under the best circumstances. More frequently, PRC professionals are facing new and uncertain challenges coming from interpersonal disagreements, unclear leadership responsibilities, staff turnover, and ever-evolving regulatory guidelines for new media. This event has grown into three full days to cover more ground than ever.
New Sessions for 2019!
- Afternoon Workshop: Learn OPDP Expectations During a Sample Regulatory Review Scenario
- Select and Implement CAPAs for Promotional Review
- Managing Document Access and Accuracy in Spite of Regular Turnover
- Complexity-Based Tiering of PRC Responsibilities
- Eliminate Error Sources in E-Detailing and the Use of AI in Regulatory Submissions
Take advantage of our Early Bird pricing and reserve your seat today by clicking here!
For more information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Christopher Summa at 917.932.0432 or email@example.com.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs