Agenda Released for Disease Awareness Campaigns Forum!
Thursday November 30th, 2017
ExL Events is excited to announce the industry’s only event dedicated to strategies for building disease awareness campaigns that educate patients and resonate with healthcare professionals. The Disease Awareness Campaigns Forum is taking place April 4–5, 2018 in Philadelphia. This intimate forum will bring together industry experts and senior-level executives to discuss patient and HCP engagement strategies to build effective disease awareness campaigns to disseminate educational information.
Download the brochure and be one of the first to review the sessions and leading marketing and patient engagement experts who are speaking at this event.
Our agenda will explore how educational campaigns stimulate conversations about a disease and spread information about the symptoms. A multichannel approach is usually used to maximize patient and healthcare professional engagement, but choosing the best platforms to reach those that diseases affect is essential to distribute information properly.
Our speaking faculty at this forum will address:
- Metrics to measure the impact of disease awareness campaigns
- Strategies to refine patient and physician education strategies through social media and patient networks
- Trends shaping the development of disease awareness campaigns
- Considerations for allocating resources for a disease awareness campaign from a small company perspective
- Best practices to utilize social media and market research to develop effective education campaigns
Questions? Comments? Do you have a question or comment that you would like addressed at this event? Would you like to get involved as a speaker or discussion leader? Please contact Conference Production Director, Dario Cavaliere at email@example.com.
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Justin Kreamer, Business Development Manager, at Jkreamer@exlevents.com.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs