Are You Staying up to Date With All the Regulatory Tools and Changes for Submissions?
Thursday June 20th, 2019
Given the constant evolution of U.S. and international regulations and guidance, submissions teams need to stay up to date with the necessary tools and technologies to be as efficient as possible. On July 9–10, the 3rd eRegulatory Submissions Summit will provide you with a better understanding of format requirements for eCTD and learn how organizations are staying compliant while working in this new format.
Join your colleagues next month in Philadelphia, PA, and take advantage of this learning and networking opportunity
Register today to save $200 with our Early Bird pricing.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Understand the complete regulatory electronic submission process from beginning to end
- Assess the latest developments in ISO IDMP standards and understand the future of data in submissions
- Review the necessities for EDMS Implementation for eCTD system
- Plan improvements to submission processes and ensure communication between all steps in the regulatory submission life cycle
- Discuss time to market strategies and the role of submission management, regulatory project management, and agency interactions
- Gather the essential information needed to publish eCTD
- Explore global and regulatory eCTD management and requirements
For sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please contact Andrew Sinetar at [email protected] or 917-242-3898.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs