Brochure Available: 7th Drug Formulation, Solubility & Bioavailability Summit
Monday December 4th, 2017
When over 80% of APIs in development are poorly water-soluble, drug companies must increasingly rely on new formulation and delivery strategies to maximize bioavailability. ExL Events is proud to announce its 7th Drug Formulation, Solubility & Bioavailability Summit, taking place March 26–28, 2018 in Boston, MA.
We invite you to download the brochure for the leading industry event geared toward helping you identify the precise thresholds when enabled formulations are necessary, as well as determining which methods to use and how to predict and gauge their successes.
- Insight on the prospects of virtual or ultra-rapid drug development
- Detailed strategies on how to develop, deploy, and gauge the performance of the next generation of formulation modeling
- Methods to accelerate and anticipate long-term stability answers
- Techniques to shorten the bridge between preclinical and clinical data gathering
- Plus: a full-day, intensive seminar on Advances in Drug Delivery, featuring oral biologics, depot microparticles, long-acting injectables, targeted tissue delivery and much more!
- Joachim Hoechel, Head, Clinical Pharmacology, BAYER
- Rossitza Alargova, Director, Formulations, INFINITY PHARMACEUTICALS
- Fady Ibrahim, Principal Scientist, Biopharmaceutics, PFIZER
- Robert Saklatvala, Director, Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences, MERCK
- Rakesh Dixit, Vice President, R&D, Global Biologics Safety, MEDIMMUNE
- … And More!
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs