Chair Message: 5th Payer Partnership Forum
Tuesday April 9th, 2019
As the chairperson of the 5th Payer Partnership Forum, I invite you to join me in Boston on June 10–11, 2019, for this innovative and collaborative event. This year’s conference will arm attendees with vital information on the most important topics in managed care and pharmaceutical delivery that will foster partnerships with payers in a venue that will provide valuable networking opportunities with representatives from across the healthcare value chain. The 2019 Forum creates mutually beneficial partnerships through collaborative discussions centered on value-based engagements, specialty pharmacy, and patient adherence.
To view the full program, click here.
As chairperson, I am excited to guide you through thought-provoking sessions and create conversations around highly relevant topics, including:
- Utilize research and development of real-world evidence to differentiate your organization from competitors and create higher quality and adaptable evidence packages
- Leverage payer partnerships through the evolution of specialty pharmacy roles to support patient engagement and better health outcomes
- Discover strategic account management efforts for manufacturers to bridge the gap between payers and IDNs
- Understand the role of SPPs in the delivery of biologics and how biosimilar entries may impact the payer-pharma relationship
- Learn to leverage cost, consistency, and other benefits to demonstrate a mutually beneficial partnership
- Learn about value-based contracting from initiation, execution, and evaluation and ensure payment is dependent upon meaningful product performance
These sessions will allow attendees to learn invaluable insights that will enable them to return to work armed with new strategies and the necessary tools and techniques you need to create these critical partnerships. Lock in the Early Bird discount pricing by registering now!
The rest of our speaking faculty and I look forward to exploring these future trends with you in Boston!
Marie Sanchirico, Ph.D.
Medical Managed Care Director, National Accounts
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs