16th Clinical Performance Metrics & Analytics Summit – 16th Clinical Performance Metrics & Analytics Summit
The 16th Clinical Performance Metrics & Analytics Summit takes place December 2-3, 2019, in Philadelphia, and this is a one of a kind event you can’t afford to miss!
More than ever, this year’s summit will bring together sponsors, CROs, and sites to discuss the importance of collecting clinical trial performance metrics/key performance indicators and using analytics to improve your trials performance, collaboration, and real-time monitoring.
The Summit provides a platform for you to share your collecting and reporting strategies while increasing your understanding of the best practices in clinical trial monitoring from industry leaders. After this comprehensive two-day event, you will be able to return to work armed with the necessary tools and techniques you need to effectively measure and improve your clinical trials.
Global Head Clinical Analytics
Jonathan Rowe, Ph.D., M.S., M.A.
Executive Director, Head of Quality Performance and Risk Management
Priya Chaturvedi, Ph.D.
Executive Director, TA Head Vaccines and ID, MRL Quality Assurance
Director, Performance and Metrics
|I am new to Pharma field and I learned so much about the process in the past two days. Very good to hear different points of view from sponsor, CROs, and sites. Every talk was very informative and practical.
Quality Predictive Analytics Manager, Pfizer
|This event was a great source for those who have to develop metrics from scratch – ideas to generate or what to look for.
Clinical Quality Assurance Manager,
Terumo Medical Corp
|The summit provided many starting points for me to investigate further as I learn more about the clinical world.
QMS Oversight Monitoring Lead,
|I thought overall the discussion and topics are productive and informative. The presentations were really was well defined and met the reality checks of Data Reporting.
Senior Director Data Operations & Management,
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Develop a greater understanding of clinical metrics and how than can be used to improve site efficiency
- Discover new tools and methodologies to boost performance metric analytics and quality
- Uncover innovative techniques that lead to proactive and comprehensive strategies for monitoring sites and decreasing risk through groundbreaking case studies and innovative sessions on optimizing your metrics tools
- Increase your preparedness for FDA inspections by understanding guidelines and learn strategies for compliance
- Enhance your understanding of the key data your site should measure and what can be done to improve the collection of it
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical and biotech companies, clinical research sites, and academic research organizations with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Metrics and Benchmarks
- Quality assurance
- Data Systems / Management / Analytics
- R&D Operations
- Clinical Operations / Research / Planning / Outsourcing / Trials
- Patient Centricity Performance Management
- Process Optimization
- Risk-Based / Centralized Monitoring
- Site Performance Management
- Clinical Development / Project Management
- Study Management
- Trial/Clinical Compliance
- Process Improvement
- Operational Effectiveness / Capabilities
- Information Systems / Resource Services
- Performance Analytics / Management
- Lean Six Sigma