CRO Advancement Summit – CRO Advancement Summit
As the costs of getting new drugs to market are continually rising, the importance of successfully completing clinical trials has never been greater. In recent years there has been a growing demand for the outsourcing of clinical operations, resulting in a surge in demand for CROs who specialize in these functions. The personnel needs of clinical trial executives have consequently shifted, now requiring leaders to embody the knowledge of skills and strategies to advance CRO partnerships. With strict timelines and heavy investments at risk, improper partnerships between CROs and stakeholders can be more than detrimental to the success of a clinical trial as well as the reputations of industry players.
The CRO Advancement Summit will bring together operations professionals from Pharma and CRO firms to collaborate on issues that are commonly faced during the execution and management of clinical trials. Experts will facilitate conversations regarding contract models and negotiation, communication and transparency standards, timeline management and risk mitigation to enhance stakeholders’ ability to streamline operations and drive efficiency.
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Examine your current CRO management structure with the help of industry experts to identify core weaknesses and operational challenges while working out strategies to overcome these hurdles.
- Redefine standards in site recruitment and management by developing focused expectations for logistics planning/monitoring and reporting.
- Understand how to analyze CRO’s and their value to leverage contract negotiations and ensure proper and copacetic selection of vendors.
- Establish flexible contract and operational terms that allow for communication and transparency to be practiced without fail.
- Navigate working-relationships with multiple CRO’s to compare performance, uncover trends and employ strategies to mitigate risk.
Who Should Attend
- CRO & Pharma professionals with responsibilities in:
- Business Operations
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Site/Study Management
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Outsourcing
- Clinical Strategy
- Vendor Relationships / Management
- Clinical Quality Management
- Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Clinical Contracting / Negotiating
- Clinical Finance
- Clinical Counsel
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research Sites
- Data Management Vendors
- Payment Software Vendors
- Clinical Trial Management Software Vendors