Discounted Pricing Ends Friday for the GDPR Update for Global Organization!
Monday October 22nd, 2018
The GDPR Update for Global Organization, taking place December 6 in Philadelphia, is a not-to-be-missed program covering the new GDPR regulations specific to clinical trials and clinical research.
Over the course of one day, attendees will learn:
- How to establish a strong internal and external SOP to ensure compliance
- Preparing for potential data breaches or concern
- Navigating GDPR from a global perspective to ensure intelligible consent
…and MUCH MORE!
Download the brochure to see what you can gain from attending.
If you are working in data protection, this is a MUST-attend event. Register by October 26 to take advantage of Early Bird pricing.
Early Bird Pricing Ends THIS Friday, October 26!
Use Priority Code 7566EM6 when registering.
Our featured speakers include:
- Anne Bahr, R&D Privacy Officer, SANOFI
- Jeppe Manuel, Specialist in Clinical Reporting, NOVO NORDISK
- Jo Blyskal, Senior Director and Head of Global Regulatory Medical Writing and Data Disclosure, TEVA PHARMA
For more information on available sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Dor Peled at 917-258-5159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs