Early Bird Pricing for Product Complaints Ends THIS Friday, February 8!
Monday February 4th, 2019
The 3rd Product Complaints Forum, taking place March 25–26 in Philadelphia, is a not-to-be-missed program covering top strategies to enhance your entire complaints processing system. Early Bird Pricing Ends THIS Friday, February 8!
Over the course of two days, attendees will:
- Discuss hot-button issues within Pharma/Biotech and Medical Device industry-specific sessions
- Master the key industry regulation changes and requirements anticipated globally for 2019–2020
- Learn optimal procedures for trending, reporting, and complaint handling procedures
- Explore organizational tactics that will ensure smooth transitions between complaints, recalls, and quality systems
Both Pharma and Medical Device professionals will benefit from our industry-specific tracks and are a MUST-attend for those working in Product Complaints or Quality. Register by February 8 to take advantage of Early Bird pricing.
Our featured speakers include:
- Michael Hunn, QA Project and Compliance Manager, DRAEGER MEDICAL INC.
- Bob Miller, Ph.D., Senior VP Quality Assurance, GILEAD SCIENCES
- Trudy Yin, Associate Director, QA Validation and Compliance, PUMA BIOTECHNOLOGY
- Frank Chan, Process and Project Manager; Quality Systems and Quality Management, Global Complaint Management for Combination Products and Devices, GENENTECH
For more information on available sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Michael Williams at 917-258-8586 or [email protected].
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs