FDA Data Transparency: How Will Your Development Pipeline Benefit?
Wednesday February 28th, 2018
Frequently, new formulation approaches end up disappointing the industry because, instead of a breakthrough, they yield slow, incremental development. Is there anything on the horizon that can truly accelerate your drug pipeline? As The Washington Post reports, just a few weeks ago, FDA announced a pilot program to release more detailed study reports from clinical trials. This initiative should quickly provide drug development teams with a much larger library of information about safety and efficacy results to guide their own R&D. How is your company going to take advantage of this new program? Will the drugs you are working on be covered? What do you most hope to learn from a competitor’s candidate?
Stay on top of these exciting new developments by attending the 7th Drug Formulation, Solubility & Bioavailability Summit (March 26—28 in Boston). No other event goes into as much detail about refining, selecting, and modeling the performance of enabled formulations! This year’s program provides:
- Insight on the prospects of virtual or ultra-rapid drug development
- Detailed strategies on how to develop, deploy, and gauge the performance of the next generation of formulation modeling
- Methods to accelerate and anticipate long-term stability answers
- Techniques to shorten the bridge between preclinical and clinical data gathering
- Plus: a full-day intensive seminar on advances in drug delivery, featuring oral biologics, depot microparticles, long-acting injectables, targeted tissue delivery and much more!
We look forward to welcoming you to Boston later this month!
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs