Industry Leaders From Pfizer, Merck and Pacira Share Insights at the Value-Based Reimbursement Event!
Thursday October 5th, 2017
The methodical challenges faced by market access professionals can vastly differ by therapeutic area, size of the organization, and the number of resources available to them. Cookie-cutter solutions cannot address the unique challenges faced by a company. It is critical that the education available to market access professionals meets the varying needs of the industry. Don’t worry — leaders from Pfizer, Merck, Pacira and more share insights at our Value-Based Reimbursement event.
The speaking faculty at ExL’s Value-Based Strategies for Reimbursement and Formulary Success conference consists of executives from pharmaceutical companies, payers, and health systems to offer a diverse range of perspectives and to ensure that each challenge will be addressed from multiple points of view.
Here are just a few of the industry experts that you will have the opportunity to hear from:
- Robert Popovian, Pharm.D., Vice President, U.S. Government Relations, PFIZER
- Raquel Cabo, Vice President, Global Market Access, OVID THERAPEUTICS
- Wanmei Ou, Ph.D., Director, Precision Medicine and Data Science, Center for Observational and Real-World Evidence, MERCK & CO.
- Sachin Kamal-Bahl, Vice President and Innovation Center Head, Global Health and Value, PFIZER
- Jesse Fishman, Scientific and Real-World Data Alliances Lead Neurology Patient Value Unit, U.S. Medical Affairs, UCB
- Aaron Shaw, RN-BSN, Medical Director, Medical Science Liaison Team, PACIRA PHARMACEUTICALS
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to benchmark your organization’s market access tactics and discuss the best strategies to address your unique challenges.
Click here to download the conference brochure and preview the sessions and networking opportunities available at the Value-Based Strategies for Reimbursement and Formulary Success conference.
To register, click here.
To learn more about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Justin Kreamer, Business Development Manager, at 917-932-0249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs