2020 Trial Innovations Forum – 2020 Trial Innovations Forum
With the increasing demand for clinical research and operations, it is imperative for industry professionals to share knowledge and innovation to create a more patient-centric approach while making clinical trials cost-effective and time-efficient. Ensuring quality from the beginning of clinical trials leads to higher-quality, lower-risk trials, and speed and agility with cutting-edge tools, approaches, and partnerships.
At ExL’s Trial Innovations and Disruptive Partnerships Summit, attendees will be able to address specific challenges with your clinical operations colleagues, manage partnerships from sponsors to CROS, and leverage new technology from Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, and the next generation of clinical trials.
Join the speaking faculty as they dive deep into lessons learned in strategic partnerships, data management, and patient recruitment. As innovative companies continue to pave the way in the industry, there are many strategies and topics to be discussed, including:
- Risked-Based Monitoring
- Patient Engagement/Recruitment/Retention
- Data- and Tech-Driven Clinical Trials
- Data Analytics
- Site Activation
- Leveraging Real-World Data
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Collaborate across R&D to simplify the implementation of design, regulations, and data to drive the high-quality delivery of new medicines.
- Understand the latest development of technologies from blockchain to AI and Virtual Clinical Trials.
- Explore new approaches to patient recruitment, stakeholder engagement, and real-world evidence.
- Ensure cutting-edge tool advantages and reimagine partnerships to ensure high-quality clinical trials
- Discuss innovative approaches to enhance the future of partnerships and collaborations.
Who Should Attend:
This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Clinical Innovation
- Clinical Operations/Outsourcing
- Clinical IT
- Digital/Trial Development
- Business Development
- Patient Engagement/Recruitment
- R&D Strategy/Procurement
This conference is also designed for:
- EDC Software Solutions
- Technology Vendors