JUST ANNOUNCED: 9th TMF Summit & 9th CROWN Congress Co-Located in Orlando This January
Tuesday October 29th, 2019
Questex is proud to announce the 9th Trial Master File Summit and 9th CROWN Congress, taking place on January 21–23, 2020, at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista in Orlando, FL. The co-located events will explore the role of clinical professionals and the clinical trial landscape by providing attendees with actionable strategies, valuable tools, and innovative technologies.
The TMF Summit elevates TMF operations by enhancing internal and external collaboration, eTMF processes, integrated technology, and inspection readiness.
- Six tracks: TMF Operations, Partnerships, Functional Areas, Quality, Inspection Readiness, and eTMF/Technology Enhancements
- Inspection Experience Showcase detailing true stories from regulatory inspections
- Four pre-conference workshops to meet the educational needs of the TMF community in various experience levels
The CROWN Congress is the leading industry event to discuss clinical operations, challenges, trends, and best practices.
- Three tracks dedicated to Patient Experience Strategies, Novel Approaches in Data and Technology, and Trial Innovations
- Sponsor Partnership pre-conference seminar that deep dives into sponsor relationships and how these successful partnerships may enhance clinical operations and clinical innovation within the industry
- Speaking faculty comprised of industry experts from big pharma, small-to-mid-sized pharma, CROs, sites, and solution providers
“We have developed comprehensive programs providing attendees with education and an elite gathering of innovative clinical professionals for networking opportunities to ensure attendees are positioned for success in 2020,” said Scott Grossman, Managing Director Production, Questex.
To register for the TMF Summit, click here.
To register for the CROWN Congress, click here.
Use Discount Code PRNEWS2020 to save 15%.
For TMF sponsorship opportunities, contact Dor Peled at [email protected].
For CROWN sponsorship opportunities, contact Christopher Summa at [email protected].
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs