JUST ANNOUNCED: Cannabis Partnerships Congress, March 2018 in San Francisco
Thursday September 21st, 2017
ExL Events is excited to announce the Cannabis Partnerships Congress, taking place March 12–13, 2018 in San Francisco, CA! The Cannabis Congress is an educational forum designed to bring all stakeholders involved in the cannabis-based scientific, medicinal, governmental, and product development to fortify the therapies in a collaborative environment.
Despite recent changes in state policy, and with the increasing rate of cannabis use and its implications for health, the government has yet to legalize cannabis. With the continued enforcement of restrictive policies and regulations on research into the health benefits, it is important for those involved to understand the obstacles, in order to enhance product development.
- Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Governmental Awareness and Legislative Research Options
- Improving Analytics and Lab Quality
- THC vs. CBD: The Direction of Cannabis Research
- Team Fostering for Success in Product Development
- Collaborations With Public and Private Foundations Toward Trial Formation
- Asset Management and Product Evaluations
- Cannabis Neuroprotection
- Rare Diseases and Cannabis — Faster Track to Compound Approval
- PTSD and CBD: Quality Outcomes
- Testing From Agriculture to Clinical Applications
- Patient Advocacy and Successful Networks for Compound Submissions
- Distribution of QC Medical Cannabis
- And More!
Register your team today to take advantage of our Early Bird discount, which expires January 26, 2018.
Interested in joining the speaking faculty for the Cannabis Congress? There are still a few speaking positions left on our agenda. Take advantage of this opportunity and click here to respond to us directly before we finalize the program.
For information on sponsoring, please contact Justin Kreamer at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs