Learn How to Create Product Recalls Strategies
Monday March 26th, 2018
In the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, product recalls are not rare and have sufficiently increased in the last few years due to regulations and increased quality standards. It is important to follow and understand all regulatory requirements and master how to minimize the number and cost of product recalls in your organization.
Are you looking to hear best practices on the fundamentals of recalls and strategies on how to create a recall strategy? Make your way to ExL Events’ 2018 Product Recalls Forum (May 21–22 in Herndon, VA) and hear from Joe Falvo, Senior Manager: Postmarket Risk Management, ORTHO CLINICAL DIAGNOSTICS.
- Best Practices to Help Understand the Fundamentals of Recalls in Your Organization
- Methods and Strategies for a Recall Execution: Why Create a Recall Strategy?
Industry Updates: Stay up to date with some of the recent drug and medical devices that have been recalled!
- Arthritis capsule recalled by Scottsdale company over liver and lung safety concerns
- AuroMedics Pharma Recalls Ampicillin and Sulbactam for Injection
Don’t miss out on hearing from our other featured speakers!
- Maureen M. Bernier, Biomedical Engineer, Recall Coordinator, FDA
- Noel Gaule, Head of Product Quality Surveillance, QP, SHIRED
- Sameer Thapar, Assistant Professor and Advisor, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, RUTGERS UNIVERSITY
- Ravi Kalyanaraman, Ph.D., Associate Director, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
Register today and don’t forget to use Priority Code C1057BLOG to save 15% off standard rates.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at ExL Events’ 2018 Product Recalls Forum? Reach out to Michael Williams, Business Development Manager, at 917-258-5159 or email@example.com to discuss presenting an educational session, distributing promotional items to attendees or exploring other sponsorship opportunities.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs