Life Science Administrative Excellence Forum – Life Science Administrative Excellence Forum
Executive and administrative assistants are an essential part of the support system for the leadership of any organization. They add value to their organization through strategic and creative approaches to internal and external communication on behalf of their company’s leadership. Whether they are training a group of new support staff, coaching a C-level executive assistant to navigate complex communications, facilitating a dynamic workshop, teaching leadership how to utilize their assistants for maximum benefit these member of an organization are a crucial part of daily operations. Administrative professionals frequently wear many hats and are often tasked with keeping track of budgets and ensuring adherence to the funds they’ve been allocated.
As the more pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies grow to meet medical needs on a global scale, the role of the administrative professional has never been more critical than in today’s dynamic drug development sector. This event will allow executive support staff in the life science industry to gather for a unique opportunity to share communication and organization strategies that enable them to support some of the most influential thought leaders in the pharmaceutical industry.
The administrative professionals that participate in this event will return to work energized, motivated and inspired, knowing exactly how to add value daily for both personal and career success. Become essential support for the executive leadership at your company at the industry’s only event dedicated to the administrative excellence network within the life science sector.
- Advance internal and external communication skillset through best practice sharing
- Learn how others have become a vital part of daily operations by contributing to various internal team relationships and external communications
- Enhance current intangible skills that are vital to the success of a positive workplace dynamic
- Identify new solutions for industry-wide administrative hurdles
- Determine personal and professional goals by cultivating relationships and presenting a professional image with members of various departments across the company.
- Hear best practices for working with office supply and service vendors to maintain a productive work environment and maintain a strict budget
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for life science professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Administrative Assistance
- Executive Assistance
This conference is also of interest to:
- Recruiting Firms and Companies
- Office Supplies Providers
- Video Interviewing Solution Providers
- Human Capital Management Software Providers
- Applicant Tracking Solution Providers