Wednesday, November 14 — 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
HEALTHCARE MEETING COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Pat Schaumann, CMP, CSEP, DMCP, HMCC, Senior Director, Healthcare Compliance, MARITZ TRAVEL
Every healthcare professional must balance unprecedented changes and demands when understanding the global impact of healthcare compliance. The four-hour Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate (HMCC) program provides healthcare meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device regulatory environment.
- Gain healthcare compliance management skills
- Recognize unique terminologies
- Process reporting management with samples
- Understand Transfers of Value
- Learn the who, what, where and how of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act — National Physician Payment Transparency Program: Open Payments
- Interact with peers to share success stories and challenges
Special Offer: The HMCC program is being held in conjunction with the 14th Annual Pharmaceutical Meeting Professionals Summit and offers the program for Summit registrants for $499. Separate registration is required.
Register today at https://www.regonline.com/HMCC_ExL2018
**Note: HMCC course registration does not include the cost of class reference material. Registrations can purchase the book “Breaking the Code to Healthcare Compliance” for $89.95 each. Order online at: www.meetingcompliance.com