Pharma Content Marketing
December 2-3, 2013
The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
Content may still be king but pharma still isn't ruling in this area just yet. Join the debate and find out best practices for embracing an integrated approach to your strategic multi-channel communications.
Pharma Content Marketing – Pharma Content Marketing
Content may still be king but pharma still isn’t ruling in this area just yet. Join the debate and find out best practices for embracing an integrated approach to your strategic multi-channel communications.
Introducing: The NEW Pharma Content Marketing Landscape
The convergence of traditional, social and digital platforms calls for a new approach in the marketing mindset.
- With easy-to-access multimedia platforms catering to an information-craving customer pool of HCPs, patients and caregivers, there is an imminent need for strategic integrated content, delivered at the right time, in a consistent way.
- Emerging new media channels and platforms provide opportunities to reach and engage customers with sought-out/much-needed information and services at critical points throughout the decision making process, as well as the lifecycle of the disease.
With relevant and strategic content, pharmaceutical and medical device marketers can increase brand loyalty within the newly empowered and informed customer and, together with HCPS, help patients live their best life.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- GAIN an understanding of the major changes and trends within the healthcare marketing landscape at the ONLY industry event foused on key issues and strategies for pharmaceutical marketing
- PARTICIPATE in a forum to share experiences and best practices to understand the pros, as well as potential barriers of embracing an integrated and strategic content marketing approach
- Pros: How integrating content across departments, brands, agencies and products can increase brand engagement, brand loyalty and cost efficiency
- Potential barriers: Regulatory issues, cross-company/agency/brand communications, competitor gains and resources
- LEARN strategies to build internal and external support, processes and uncover internal resources
- OBTAIN tips and real-life tactics for building your integration model with upper management and regulatory support
Most importantly, this conference helps you deliver effective, integrated and relevant content at the point-of-need in the customers’ disease journey and/or decision making process by providing helpful strategies for implementation to ensure brand success.