Promotional Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices West
June 2-3, 2014
Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa
San Diego, CA
The ONLY industry event devoted specifically to uniting cross-team expertise into effective review committees, setting criteria for a successful and compliant review process, and engaging with the social media forums that patients now prefer
Promotional Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices West – Promotional Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices West
Thank you very much for attending our inaugural West Coast conference! We are currently reviewing our audience feedback forms and are making plans for the content for next year’s program. In the meantime, you can find out more about the latest best practice for PRC cooperation and benchmarking by attending our 2nd annual Promotional Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices event, taking place October 27-28 in Princeton, NJ.
For more information about both of these events, please contact senior event producer Matt Greenbaum: email@example.com, 212-400-6242.
For information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact business development manager Steve Decker: firstname.lastname@example.org; 212-400-6234.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND
- Case studies of successful review of promotional materials distributed through social networks
- Latest insights into domestic and international regulatory guidelines to ensure compliance
- Best practice in coordinating PRC meetings to maximize interactive feedback and minimize the risk of wasteful late-stage rewrites
- Proven methods for efficiently escalating tough and risky PRC decisions to a higher-level executive committee
- Unparalleled educational and networking opportunities with promotional professionals at the ONLY industry event devoted specifically to PRC composition, performance, and compliance!
Who Should Attend
- Promotional Review
- Regulatory Promotion & Advertising
- Marketing / New Channel
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Communication / Medical Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Legal Affairs
- IP / Patents