3rd Real-World Evidence Forum – 3rd Real-World Evidence Forum
Real-world evidence is transforming the healthcare landscape, and the new opportunities and benefits from RWE are endless, but the challenges remain.
Real-world evidence provides significant insight into how a drug or device performs or is used in real-world settings. The ability to quickly transform real-world data sources into evidence can improve health outcomes by helping pharmaceutical organizations be more efficient in drug development and commercialization.
These insights help to better develop therapies quickly, as well as furthering the development of a product’s benefit-risk profile to provide definite evidence for payers and differentiate their brand in the market. Changes at the FDA are also prompt pharmaceutical and life sciences companies to take a hard look in 2018 at their ability to collect and use real-world data. These new real-world evidence partnerships will create revenue streams for cash-strapped health systems or provide resources and technical expertise to extract meaningful population health insights.
ExL is excited to bring you the 3rd Real-World Evidence Forum to bring together the industries leaders at a two-day educational summit where attendees will learn to drive down medical costs and improve both product safety and effectiveness while fulfilling the requests of regulators, payers, healthcare providers, and patients.
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Discuss how the industry is transforming the drug development process through the use of real-world evidence
- Learn to operationalize the process of collecting real-world data
- Utilize real-world evidence to demonstrate both clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of your product
- Discover how electronic data sources are changing the way real-world data is being composed
- Examine the need for greater data sharing practices and transparency of methods when used for regulatory decision-making
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Real-World Evidence
- Phase IV
- Post-Market Surveillance
- Medical Affairs
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Clinical Development
- Global Medical Affairs
- Observational Research
- HEOR / GHEOR
- Patient Safety Surveillance
- Clinical Trial Design and Management
- Data Management Operational Support
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Safety
- Patient Reported Outcomes
This event is also of interest to:
- Clinical Trial Management Software Providers