11th Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies Summit – 11th Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies Summit
As the select event for risk evaluation and mitigation strategy professionals, this summit convenes REMS stakeholders to inform the design and redesign of REMS programs. Attendees acquire the tools and strategies to better integrate with healthcare systems by engaging with healthcare providers, pharmacists and patient advocates — key REMS stakeholders — who illuminated the particular burdens that REMS imposes.
The diverse insights of varying stakeholders are complemented by the comprehensive elucidation of information and strategies. This summit delivers sessions on research-based risk management strategies and poignant lessons from Implementation Science. Attendees are provided with proven methods and vetted technologies to adopt and/or adapt to bolster the efficacy of their REMS programs. The 10th REMS Summit continues to be the preeminent event for updates related to new regulations and emerging issues related to REMS including standardization, evaluation, and structured product labeling.
Learn from and interact with your peers, as well as crucial stakeholders and distinguished thought leaders who comprise this year’s speaking faculty.
We welcome you to witness firsthand why our event remains the conference of choice for REMS professionals.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Collaborate with industry leaders on innovative approaches for REMS design, implementations, solution updates and feedback from the FDA
- Comply with regulations pertaining to standardization and evaluations
- Assess REMS efficacy with proven and progressive methods
- Increase knowledge of upcoming REMS technologies, innovation, regulatory changes that will affect your work in risk management
- Discuss the hurdles of recent FDA guidance’s impacting REMS
- Lessen the burden on stakeholders with a comprehensive understanding of their nuanced needs and stressors
Who Should Attend:
This event is ideal for professionals from payers and pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Quality Assurance
- Drug/Product Safety
- Clinical Risk Management
- Lifecycle Management
- Regulatory Affairs/Legal/Compliance
- Clinical Affairs
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Risk Management Compliance
This conference is also of interest to:
- Risk Safety and REMS Service Providers
- Data Management Service Providers
- Healthcare Information Marketing and Technology Providers
- Dashboard and Metrics Service Providers
- Law Firms