Take Advantage of Discounted Pricing for the 2nd Pharma Marketing Forum
Monday January 7th, 2019
The 2nd Pharma Marketing Forum, taking place February 25–26 in Philadelphia, is a not-to-be-missed program covering top strategies to enhance your traditional and digital marketing strategies. Early Bird Pricing Ends THIS Friday, January 11! Register Now!
Use Priority Code 762919EM6 when registering.
Over the course of two days, attendees will learn:
- The best practices to implement and enhance your various marketing strategies
- How to ensure that your organization is following all regulatory and compliance standards while developing an effective campaign
- How to adapt your programs to multichannel and global approaches
…and MUCH MORE! Download the brochure to see what you can gain from attending.
If you are working in pharma marketing, this is a MUST-attend event. Register by January 11 to take advantage of Early Bird pricing.
Our featured speakers include:
- Matt Smith, Global Lead, Strategy, Digital and Operations, PFIZER
- Meredith Hein, Senior Director, Marketing — Managed Markets, WALGREENS CO.
- Kimberly Coleman Clotman, Senior Director, Marketing, NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS
- Priya Venkataraman, Global Social Media Capability Lead, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
For information on available sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Jayson Mercado at email@example.com.
For all other inquiries, please contact Conference Production Director, Andrea Gianatiempo, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs