TMF Education Comes to San Francisco — May 14–15
Wednesday February 27th, 2019
After nine years of producing Trial Master File educational events, ExL is proud to announce our West Coast premiere — the TMF Institute — San Francisco, taking place on May 14–15, 2019.
During these nine years of producing the TMF Summits in the United States, United Kingdom, and Japan we identified an educational gap, which the Institutes have been able to bridge since they were introduced into the marketplace last year.
This Institute has four tailored courses covering multiple areas of responsibility. Industry leaders teach the course through workshop-style sessions, interactive discussions, and exercises that replicate real-life scenarios. Attendees will experience a peer-to-peer learning environment where they can hear tangible examples from multiple organizations.
TMF Institute — San Francisco Featured Courses
- Remediation Strategies: Best Practices to Achieve Inspection Readiness and GCP Compliance
- TMF Foundations: Understand TMF Fundamentals, Challenges and Regulations and Explore TMF Management Best Practices
- eTMF System: Understand Needs, Strategy, and SOPs to Choose and Utilize an eTMF
- TMF Alliances and Collaborative Partnerships: Improve Quality and Inspection Readiness
Course participants will return to work with the enhanced skills, tools, methods, and knowledge base to ensure Inspection Readiness and Quality with economical operations and processes.
Join your peers this May by enrolling today in up to two full-day courses. Click here to register!
If you would like to learn about becoming an Educational Underwriter, please contact Dor Peled at [email protected].
From The Blog
- Commercial Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Data Management
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Safety
- Emerging Markets
- ExL Events News
- Medical Devices
- Medical Education
- Meeting Planning
- Patient Engagement
- Public/Government Relations
- Regulatory Affairs